Buying a new car is something everyone craves for. But when it comes to keeping it clean, the act usually feels more akin to a chore. We all only think about cleaning as labor-intensive, time-consuming, and above all, tedious. In short, it feels more like a punishment than a pleasure. Isn’t it? Well! But it does have to be this way! Like any other detail-oriented endeavor, you can do it like a pro if you know where to start. And this is why we, the best car interior detailer, are here to help.
Since we’re in a bit of a giving mood today, it’s time to get up and go to your car for an intense scrubbing session. Here, you’ll find all sorts of detailed steps accompanied by a series of actions and warnings designed just for beginners.
Having said that, deep cleaning of car detailing is more like a puzzle and Zen ritual. Therefore, don’t forget that there will be a series of difficulty levels. But if you follow the steps as they are supposed to, you’ll earn your reward. And this leads to one big question…..
What is Car Detailing?
In layman terms, it means cleaning and protecting your vehicle using different tools and techniques. Hang on! The process includes all the steps that aren’t usually part of any car washing strategy.
Instead, it usually involves cosmetic touch-ups. In a nutshell, the aim is to make sure your car looks as good as new. If you are still confused between car detailing and car washing, you must get in touch with the best auto interior detailer.
Now, let’s move on to understanding what exactly car detailing includes.
Car Detailing- What The Best Car Interior Detailer Has to Say About it?
A car detailing process more or less is about a detailed cleaning of your vehicle, including both interiors and exteriors. Are you ready to get started with car detailing now? Then, let’s move on right away!
Exterior Car Detailing:
- First of all, you need to start the process with car washing. However, you must use a pH-neutral shampoo to get rid of the mud and dirt quickly.
- Then, shift to the paintwork. Of course, you don’t have to paint your car. What we mean by that is you need to clay the paintwork with a clay bar. It will further remove any leftover dirt that the shampoo couldn’t get rid of.
- Now, shift your focus to Professional Car Polish. In this step, you’ll replace the original paint with a new protective wax coat. Usually, the best car interior detailer uses machines for this step. But you can try manually as well.
- Further, you must work towards restoring the brand new shine. And for that, you need to go ahead with paint sealing using a car sealant or a wax.
- Lastly, you need to clean taillights and headlights for better illumination. Make sure to use plastic sealant after polishing the lights.
Now that we already told you about the exteriors let’s move with interior car detailing strategies. Still, if you find the process cumbersome, try consulting the best car interior detailer.
Interior Car Detailing:
In contrast to the exterior detailing, this process is much more extensive and more prolonged. You need to take care of things to take care of every detail. So, let’s get started with the process.
- Firstly, you need to clean the inside of your vehicle using a vacuum. That way, you can clean even the nooks and crannies. Make sure to clean AC vents too.
- Secondly, do a thorough cleaning and scrubbing of the car seats and mats. Clean the leather using a leather cleaner. By doing so, you can polish it for a better look. Moreover, this will further protect it from any stains or damage.
- Thirdly, get on with cleaning the glass using a glass cleaner. This will help you make the glass squeaky clean. Thus, you can ensure an unhindered driver’s view while making your car look shiny and clean.
- Lastly, you need to do perfuming for good fragrance.
Is that all? Oh no! As per the best car interior detailer in Chandigarh, you need to clean your car’s engine as well. This is usually the step that many people typically miss out on. Hence, you need to take care of the engine bay cleaning procedure.
To do that, you need a pressure washer that helps you remove all the dirt and grime from the vehicle’s engine. After this, you need to rinse and wipe it clean. In the end, make sure to dress the engine in a coat to prevent the parts from cracking.
Congrats! You have all the steps ready to start with your car detailing process. But, still, you need to take care of a few pointers to avoid causing any damage.
Tips to Complete Your Car Detailing Process Without Any Hassle
- First of all, make sure never to wash your vehicle in direct sunlight. It’s because none of the detailing products will work in direct sunlight. Also, heating speeds up the drying process as well. So, it usually leaves behind spots and streaks. So, work indoors and inside the shade.
- If you use the same material for every stage, it might cause cross-contamination. So, try and change towels, brushes, and water when moving onto the next steps.
- Always work from top to bottom. This will help you from preventing the spread of filth.
- Use lubrication for the things where friction is involved.
Are you still thinking about whether you should move on with car detailing? Well! If you go by the best car interior detailer, car detailing comes with a lot of benefits.
Car Detailing: Its Benefits
- It will help you extend your car’s life. Plus, it ensures that it looks as good as new.
- It helps you save a lot of money. It’s because it will enable the engine to run smoothly. Thus, lesser maintenance costs or no significant breakdowns.
- The Ceramic Paint Protection or sealing offers protection against UV rays and oxidization.
- Your car will have a better resale value since it will run smoothly and look new and attractive.
Ideally, the process takes anything between 3-4 hours to an entire day. But if you are not up for the labor-intensive task, you can contact the best car interior detailer in Chandigarh. They will do the work for you and make your car crystal clear.